Price And Quantity
- 0.6-0.9 USD ($)
- General Medicines
- Albendazole Suspension
- Albendazole is an anthelmintic or anti-worm medication. It prevents newly hatched insect larvae (worms) from growing or multiplying in your body. Albendazole is used to treat certain infections caused by worms such as pork tapeworm and dog tapeworm.
- As per doctor describe.
- As per doctor describe.
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 1 Bottle in a box, with product leaflet. Boxes
- Store at cool and dry place.
Albendazole is an anthelmintic or anti-worm medication. It prevents newly hatched insect larvae (worms) from growing or multiplying in your body. Albendazole is used to treat certain infections caused by worms such as pork tapeworm and dog tapeworm.
This medication is used to treat certain tapeworm infections (such as neurocysticercosis and hydatid disease).
How to use Albendazole
Take this medication by mouth with meals as directed by your doctor, usually 1 to 2 times daily. If you or your child have trouble swallowing tablets, you may crush or chew your dose and take it with water.
For some conditions (such as hydatid disease), your doctor may direct you to take this medication in a treatment cycle (for example, twice daily with meals for 28 days then stopping the medication for 2 weeks). Carefully follow your doctor's instructions.
The dosage is based on your weight, medical condition, and response to treatment.
Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time(s) each day. If your doctor directs you to take this medication in a treatment cycle, it may be helpful to mark the calendar with a reminder of when you need to restart the medication.
Continue to take this medication until the full prescribed amount is finished, even if symptoms disappear after a few days. Stopping the medication too early may result in a return of the infection.
Other medications (such as corticosteroids, anti-seizure medications) may also be prescribed for your current condition. Take those medications exactly as directed by your doctor.
Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while using this medication unless your doctor or pharmacist says you may do so safely. Grapefruit can increase the chance of side effects with this medicine. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
Tell your doctor if your condition lasts or gets worse.
- Mumbai sahara airport, Nhavasheva Port (JNPT)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 50000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 1 Bottle in a box, with product leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,
Shop No. 110, First Floor, Yogi Arcade, Yogi Chowk, Punagam, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India