- 1-2 USD ($)
- Other Types
- Multi Vitamin
- As per doctor describe.
- As per doctor advice.
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- Store at cool and dry place.
Biotin capsule is use to prevent or treat: hair loss. brittle nails. seborrheic dermatitis, a skin condition that affects infants.
Biotin capsule contains Biotin, Calcium, Carotenoids, Chloride, Cholina Bitartrate, Citrus Bioflavonoid, Copper, Cysteine, Evening Primose Oil, Folic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba, Glutamic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Inositol, Iodine, Iron, L-Tartarate, Lysine, Manganese, Methionine, Molybdenum, Niacinamide, Nickel, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Silicon, Tin, Vanadium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K3 and Zinc as active ingredients.
Biotin Capsule is used for Chest pain, Parenteral and enteral nutrition, Low number of blood cells, Thiamine deficiency, Pregnancy complications, Supplements.
- Mumbai sahara airport, Nhavasheva Port (JNPT)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000000 Per Month
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Alualu/Blister Pack.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,
Shop No. 110, First Floor, Yogi Arcade, Yogi Chowk, Punagam, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India