- 0.8-1.4 USD ($)
- Medical Grade
H.M.E s are passive humidification systems that retain heat and moisture from the patients exhaled gas. Provides effective protection against various types of particles including bacteria, viruses, and moisture droplets. Precisely engineered and easy to use device made up of high strength plastic material offering reliable performance.
Provided with high efficiency electrostatic filters to address concerns associated with ventilated patients. The filters help protect the patient, the equipment, and the breathing circuit from contamination.
Enhances particle capture efficiency and give a low and stable breathing resistance even when wet.
A conveniently located port or connection permits gas sampling at the top of the housing, HMEF s are designed according to "ISO" standards to help facilitate connection to different ventilators and anesthesia systems.
Sterile, single use device, individually packed.
- Mumbai sahara airport, Nhavasheva Port (JNPT)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100000 Per Month
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Box Quantity- 10 Master Box Quantity- 100
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,
- ISO/CE Certified
Shop No. 110, First Floor, Yogi Arcade, Yogi Chowk, Punagam, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India