- 1 USD ($)
- General Medicines
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules
- Mycophenolate Mofetil is used for Anti Transplant Rejection, Immunosuppressive, Prophylaxis Of Renal Or Cardiac Rejection and other conditions.
- As per doctor advice.
- As per doctor prescribe.
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 10 tablet in 1 strip Boxes
- Store at Dry place.
Mycophenolate Mofetil Capsules
Mycophenolate Mofetil is used for Anti Transplant Rejection, Immunosuppressive, Prophylaxis Of Renal Or Cardiac Rejection and other conditions.
Mycophenolate is used in combination with other medications to keep your body from attacking and rejecting your transplanted organ (such as kidney, liver, heart). It belongs to a class of medications called immunosuppressants. It works by weakening your body's defense system (immune system) to help your body accept the new organ as if it were your own.
- Mumbai sahara airport, Nhavasheva Port (JNPT)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 50000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 10 Tablets in a strip, 10 strips in a box with product leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,
Shop No. 110, First Floor, Yogi Arcade, Yogi Chowk, Punagam, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India