- 1.3 USD ($)
- Other Types
- Dihydroartemisinin (80 mg) and Piperaquine phosphate (640mg)Powder for Oral suspension
- As directed by doctor.
- As per doctor advice.
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- Store at cool and dry place.
Dihydroartemis And Piperaquine Phosphate Powder For Oral Suspension
Dihydroartemisinin + Piperaquine powder for oral suspension is a highly effective and rapid anti-malarial manufactured and used to treat malaria. Dihydroartemisinin is one of the active ingredients which is an active metabolite of all artemisinin compounds and is also available on its own. In combination with the second active ingredient piperaquine, which is an anti-malarial drug, it does not only treat the disease but also helps prevent further malaria infection.
The active ingredients also act as an anthelmintic, which treat parasitic worms, and an antiparasitic, which treat parasitic diseases.
The powder for suspension is manufactured as an oral fixed-dose, which is mixed in water for consumption.
- Mumbai sahara airport, Nhavasheva Port (JNPT)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Month
- 5-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,
Shop No. 110, First Floor, Yogi Arcade, Yogi Chowk, Punagam, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India