- 8-13 USD ($)
- Emgrast Injection
- As per doctor advice.
- As per doctor advice.
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 1 Vial in 1 box packing Boxes
- Store at Dry place.
Emgrast 300 mcg Injection is a human granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G CSF) analog.
- Emgrast 300mcg Injection is used to prevent infections after chemotherapy. It is a growth factor that stimulates the bone marrow to produce white blood cells. These cells protect the body against infections.
- Emgrast 300mcg Injection is given as an injection by a qualified medical professional. You should continue to take as long as your doctor advises for it. The duration of treatment varies according to your need and response to treatment. You might be asked to get regular tests done to check the number of blood cells in your blood and your bone density level while you are taking this medicine.
- The most common side effects of this medicine include bone pain, weakness, headache, and rash. Other than this, pain or redness at the site of injection is common. But, inform your doctor if you notice a lump, swelling, or bruising that does not go away. It might not prevent you from all kinds of infection, hence inform your doctor if you notice fever, chills, rash, sore throat, and swelling around the face or neck.
- Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy.
USES OF EMGRAST INJECTION
Prevention of Infections after chemotherapy
BENEFITS OF EMGRAST INJECTION
In Prevention of Infections after chemotherapy
Emgrast 300mcg Injection increases the production of white blood cells by stimulating the immune system in our body. White blood cells are those cells that help us to fight infections. This medicine is really effective and must be used under medical supervision. Avoid being in crowds and wash your hands often to prevent any infections. Have plenty of fluids, unless otherwise advised by the doctor not to.
SIDE EFFECTS OF EMGRAST INJECTION
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if youre worried about them
Common side effects of Emgrast
- Bone pain
- Increased lactate dehydrogenase level in blood
- Increased uric acid level in blood
- Oropharyngeal pain
- Hair loss
- Decreased appetite
- Breathing problems
- Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
HOW EMGRAST INJECTION WORKS
Emgrast 300mcg Injection is a growth factor that stimulates the bone marrow to produce white blood cells. These cells protect the body against infections. .
- Mumbai sahara airport, Nhavasheva Port (JNPT)
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 5000 Per Month
- 4-7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 1 Vial in 1 box packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,
- FDA APPROVED. EUGMP GMP PICS
Shop No. 110, First Floor, Yogi Arcade, Yogi Chowk, Punagam, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India