Price And Quantity
- 1-2 USD ($)
- General Medicines
- Sucralfate Suspension
- Sucralfate is used to treat and prevent ulcers in the intestines. Sucralfate forms a coating over ulcers, protecting the area from further injury. This helps ulcers heal more quickly.
- As per doctor prescribe.
- as per doctor advise.
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 1 Bottle in a box, with product leaflet. Boxes
- Store at cool and dry place.
Sucralfate is used to treat and prevent ulcers in the intestines. Sucralfate forms a coating over ulcers, protecting the area from further injury. This helps ulcers heal more quickly.
This medication is used to treat ulcers in the intestines. Sucralfate forms a coating over ulcers, protecting the area from further injury. This helps ulcers heal more quickly.
How to use Sucralfate Suspension
Shake the bottle well before each dose. Take this medicine by mouth, usually 2 teaspoonfuls 4 times daily, on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before a meal, or as directed by your doctor.
The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy.
Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, use it at the same times each day. It is important to continue taking this medication even if you do not feel ulcer pain. Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor. It may take 4 to 8 weeks for your ulcer to heal completely.
Some medications may not work as well if you take them at the same time as sucralfate. They may need to be taken at a different time of the day than the time you take sucralfate. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for help making a dosing schedule that will work with all your medications.
Antacids can be used with this medicine, but they should be taken at least 30 minutes before or after sucralfate.
Inform your doctor if your condition persists or worsens after you have been taking sucralfate for 4 weeks.
- Mumbai sahara airport, Nhavasheva Port (JNPT)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 5000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 1 Bottle in a box, with product leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,
Shop No. 110, First Floor, Yogi Arcade, Yogi Chowk, Punagam, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India