- 600 USD ($)
- General Medicines
- Yondelis Injection
- As per doctor describe.
- as per doctor advise.
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 1 vial 1 box packing Boxes
- Store at cool and dry place.
- MANUFACTURER -Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- SALT COMPOSITION- Trabectedin (1mg)
- STORAGE -Store at room temperature (10-30C)
Yondelis Injection is used in the treatment of some kinds of cancers. It is used in patients with advanced soft tissue sarcoma when previous medicines have been unsuccessful. It is also used with other medicines as part of combination therapy to treat ovarian cancer that has come back.
Yondelis Injection is given as an injection under the medical supervision of a doctor. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include headache, fatigue, vomiting, weakness and increased liver enzyme. This medicine may reduce the number of blood cells (decrease red blood and white blood cells) in your blood, thereby, increasing the susceptibility to infections. Regular blood tests are required to check your blood cells along with heart, liver and kidney. Generally, avoid alcohol consumption while on treatment.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if have heart disease, liver, or kidney problems or are taking any medicines to treat infections. Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your doctor know all medications you are using.This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy.
USES OF YONDELIS INJECTION- Soft tissue sarcoma
BENEFITS OF YONDELIS INJECTION
- In Soft tissue sarcoma
- Soft tissue sarcoma is a type of sarcoma that develops in tissues such as bone and muscles. Yondelis Injection kills or stops the growth of cancer cells and also prevents the multiplication of cancer cells. Follow your doctor's instructions carefully and let your doctor know if any of the side effects bother you.
SIDE EFFECTS OF YONDELIS INJECTION
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you're worried about them
Common side effects of Yondelis
- Increased liver enzymes
- Low blood platelets
- Increased creatine phosphokinase (CPK) level in blood
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Decreased appetite
HOW TO USE YONDELIS INJECTION
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
HOW YONDELIS INJECTION WORKS
Trabectedin belongs to class of drugs called alkylating agents. It works by sticking to the DNA in cells and damaging it. This stops the cancer cells growing and multiplying.
- Mumbai sahara airport, Nhavasheva Port (JNPT)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 50000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 1 vial in a pack.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,
- FDA APPROVED.
Shop No. 110, First Floor, Yogi Arcade, Yogi Chowk, Punagam, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India